How to Apply
Applications are due January 31, 2020.
1. Register for an account by clicking here
2. Complete the eligibility questions. Click here to see the Eligibility Requirements.
3. Please prepare the following to be uploaded to this site:
- A personal statement (2-3 pages) describing your relevant career interests and past experiences in your area of interest and why you are applying for this NCEP internship. Please include mention of which office (NCEP Center, NWS MDL, AWIPS office) you are most interested in and why.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A transcript (unofficial is sufficient) from your institution
4. 2 letters of recommendation are required to be submitted on your behalf. You are responsible for checking your application status online to ensure both letters have been submitted.